- Internship/Residency: Family Practice, Mercy Suburban General Hospital, Norristown, PA
- Medical Degree: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathy, PA
- Masters Degree: Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
James Corrigan, D.O. is a board-certified family physician and joined Abrazo Medical Group in April of 2016. Dr. Corrigan received his masters of education in mathematics/physics prior to entering medical school.Dr. Corrigan has been practicing medicine in the Phoenix, AZ area for over 25 years and treats a variety of conditions from acute to chronic diseases. Dr. Corrigan provides quality care for the whole family and sees newborns to senior citizens.Dr. Corrigan exhibits strength in organizational development and healthcare administration. He is a successful instructor in clinical and academic medicine including supervising mid-level providers, students , interns and residents ensuring a high quality medical care is delivered consistent with organizational standard operating procedures.He is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians and Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association.
- Diagnosed Management of Acute and Chronic conditions
- Osteopathic Manipulation Therapy
- Comprehensive care for all ages
- Flu shots and Immunizations
- Routine Screenings and Physicals
- Treatment of Minor Illnesses and Injuries
Get the routine medical care you and your family needs from Abrazo Central Clinic.