- Medical School: Ponce School of Medicine, Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Residency: St. Vincent's Hospital New York, NY
- Fellowship: Geriatric and Primary Care, St. Vincent's Hospital New York, NY
Maressa Alejandro, MD is a board-certified internal medicine physician and joined Abrazo Medical Group in May of 2016. Dr. Alejandro has been practicing medicine in Phoenix, AZ for over six years and is fellow trained in geriatric and internal medicine. She is experienced in the management of critical care, post acute care and chronic conditions. Dr. Alejandro strives to practice medicine with compassion and respect to every patient.
- Diagnosed Management of Acute and Chronic Conditions
- Comprehensive Care for All Ages
- Geriatric and Adult Medicine
- Treatment of Minor Illnesses and Injuries
- Routine Screenings and Physicals
Get the routine medical care you and your family needs from Abrazo Central Clinic.